Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tiger

The Tiger has arrived.
What have you done to welcome the Tiger?

Anyway, according to the astrology information given to me, the year of Tiger is not so good for me.
Luck and fortune etc seems to be not on my side.
However, there's a mirror star along my path, which can help me mirror the bad to good and good to bad!
hehehe

At between 6-7pm, went to do a simple ceremony. That is, face towards SE direction, and did simple 6-3-6 breathing. Breathe in for 6 seconds, then hold for 3 seconds, and breathe out for 6 seconds. :)
The numbers supposed to represent Heaven/Human/Earth.

Also, for people like me who are born in year of the dog, need to do some extra things to help to make the year smoother. :P
Need a black or blue calendar. Bought a 5-Dynasty coin previously, and paste this on the front cover hf the calendar. Then just write something and start using the calendar.
OK. So the simple rituals are done now.

Time to buy TOTO. :)

No comments: