Thursday, July 14, 2011

Robots in Disguise

The movie is out!
But I am not a fan actually. :P

With the movie, there's some toys that come with additional purchase of a KFC meal for a transformer robot.

I didn't want to buy initially.
Then I thought, my son will probably like it, hmmmmmm, in future.
He's too young for it now anyway.
So I bought a meal previously, and then added for the toy purchase.

There are 4 of the small little figurines.
Ironhide, Optimus Prime, Starscream, and Bumblebee.

Optimus Prime was my first collected.
Next was Starscream.
And then, I had problem finding Ironhide. I thought it was sold out island-wide.

I was wrong.

I stumbled across it at the KFC near my working place, so I had to buy it.
And the KFC store also has the stock for Bumblebee, so I bought 2 meals with the 2 figurines added!

So there it is, the collection for Zyan Tay.
Hope he likes it when he's bigger.


Personally, I think Ironhide looks the coolest.

No comments: