Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bus & MRT

This morning, I told Zyan if he wanted to go gai-gai.
Of course, his response is very affirmative.

I had wanted to bring him to East Coast again to let him ride his scooter-glider.
Then realised that yesterday, he peed onto the baby/child car seat, and I had not fixed it back yet after the washing of the cover.
So with a quick change of mind, I decided to bring him out for a bus cum MRT ride.

So off we went, waited for Bus33.
Came after a few minutes of waiting, and up we hopped on to it.
This is his first maiden bus trip I think.

Showing his dimple:
 The gong-gong look at the bus seat.

We took to Kembangan, then switched to MRT.
I guess he's excited because of going out, and not because he's taking MRT for the first time.

Waiting at the platform for the train to arrive 

Father and son self-portrait:

Arrival at Singpore Expo station:
There was no aim in going Expo. Purely out of impromptu decision. LOL.

He's a greedy boy. Once alighted, and walked towards the exhibition halls, he saw Texas Chicken's banner, and says "hamburger!".
Ok ok. Greedy boy got his wish fulfilled.
Brought him there to have a small bite.
Look at his face!

Yeah! Hamburger!
After loitering around for a little bit, it was time to bring him home for his lunch.
On the way back to MRT, something caught his attention.

He even sang songs while putting his head in the little hole there.
For me, I just took pictures with my mobile phone, and a video. *giggle*

Once home, had his lunch, then his juice, and off for his nap.
Quite an OK Sunday morning for him I guess.

No comments: