Sunday, March 16, 2014

Rest Day

Today is a day-off for my domestic helper.
Morning, Karinna had yoga class.
Dad was hospitalised since Friday night.
So I am home alone in the morning with my son.
Bonding time!

But it's a good day. Because it rained more than yesterday!
It's a welcomed rain!
It rained on-and-off since 10+am till about 4pm, and once in a while, a heavy one.
Nice change of weather.

So for lunch, me and my little son have to brave the rain to the nearby FeiFei Wanton Noodle for food.
Not the best option, but the nearest.
Zyan's not so good with handling umbrella yet, and still, his cheapthrill instinct is making him use the umbrella. He used 1, and I use another.
Still manageable.

At 5pm, I brought Zyan to visit dad at TTSH.
Went the day before with him as well. Yesterday was the first time he step into TTSH. Today's the second time.
He's just thrilled to go anywhere, as long as out of home. Hehehe.

Came back home about 6.30pm.
Karinna was preparing dinner.
The domestic goddess showed her skills in culinary yet again.

Look at this! Carbonara!

And with bacon!

Cannot do without mushroom soup!

And see how Zyan is enjoying his dinner.

Yum yum! 好吃!

After dinner, was resting and watching Running Man on TV. Pretty funny even though I have watched it on the web before.

Decided not to go for my 'daily walk'.
Another time.
Hopefully, the lazy bug will not follow me too long. :)

No comments: