Sunday, July 12, 2015

Little Volunteer

This afternoon, was supposed to help out my Neighbourhood Committee to prepare Funpack letters to be sent to residents at 2pm.

I actually forgot about it, until about 3pm.

So I drove down once I was reminded, and brought Zyan along.

It's basically quite simple.
Just take those printed letters, slot into the envelope, seal it up. That's it.

So I showed Zyan how to do it, and to make sure the address can be seen from the envelope.

He's a little slow, but still manageable to do it himself.
Only sometimes didn't seal the envelope properly. Actually just about 2-3 times lah. Not so bad.

I said I wanted to take a picture of him 'working' to show his mommy. He got his post ready and here it is:

With the strength of  the other members, this task was done very quickly. Cool.
So the letters should be out to the residents of Kembangan Chai Chee under Eunosville NC by mid-week.

After task is done, I let him play at the community centre area for a while. There's a small playground near, and some small excersise corner.
Both areas he also want to enjoy a little.

There's this little corner, I will cringe all over when stepping on them.
Here's Zyan enjoying the experience.

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!
Tak boleh tahan!

Maybe I will bring him to try 20 years later, then see if he ouch or not. :P

After the short enjoyment, it's time to go fetch his mommy home else.
Mommy was attending some course.

Next grassroot activity: Put up N-Day flags. *scared*
si beh siong ... ... ...

No comments: