Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Yoga Lesson


Inspired by Skip's yoga lessons, I told myself to sign up for some yoga class.
Beautiful settings for yoga isn't it?

I did just that, and today, just had my first yoga lesson at the community centre. :P

The lesson is very different from what I experienced previously.
It's all basic exercises and movement.
Strengthening neck mucles, arm muscles, abdominal muscles.
Hahaha! All I don't have!

Some familiar poses appear.
Downward dog! Upward dog!
No warrior pose in the lesson at the CC. Maybe that's intermediate or advance class content.
I am only doing the elementary class now.
One step at a time.

The class has about 12 persons. I think 3 or 4 are new in the class.
Some existing students are simply cool.
One uncle can do headstand somemore.
Salute man!

I also tried to do. Can only put my head on my mat. That's all. :D

And today, my left leg has this tingling pain feeling when stretching, kinda uncomfortable doing the exercises.
Anyway, let's see how it goes. Probably will take 3 months or more to see good improvement.

Namastae

No comments: