Saturday, November 26, 2016

Church Camp One

Zyan had been going to a church camp event every year, I think for the past 3 years.
This year, it was from 24-26 Nov.

It starts in the morning, thus he has to be there (Bedok Methodist Church) along Bedok Road before 9am. Then even about 5pm to be picked up.
The sending and picking were arranged by my Highness. I only went to the concert this time round.

At every last day of the camp, there is a concert presented by the children after they learn things from the church camp.

The theme for this year's chuch camp is: A Gift To You.

We have friends from the church, and they have asked my Highness to sign Zyan up every year for the camp.
Which is good. It's school holiday. It keeps the little boy occupied for a few days.

Important thing is for him to have more opportunities to meet new friends, and hopefully the good moral values can be cultivated in him.

Here's a video of his group's item this year.
Should be easy to see him. And I think his voice quite loud. Can hear him 'sing' so loud.


Well, out of the 3 days, he had mis-behaved for 2 days.
I was told somehow that he had some brawls with another boy, and also had resorted to a little bit of 'fighting'. Hitting each others' bum or so.

Yesterday gave him time to explain to me why he hit other people.
With the cane near me, he cried so much until he got so tired and fell asleep. LOL.
I didn't even use the cane one.

Today, I let him explain again. This time round, regardless of whether he might be right to retaliate or not, using violence is not to be encouraged.
I asked him how should he be punished.
Then he asked me why I always ask him this type of question.
Then I said, "How about I give you 10 big whack of canes then?"
He quickly replied, "No! No! Can stand at a corner?"
So I let him 面壁思过 for about 15-20 minutes.

The thing is, it won't be the last time.
Just have to keep telling him.
Do you have anything to suggest so that he doesn't get agitated easily?
His temper not so good at times. :P Must be from me.

Well, next week he has another church camp again from another place.
Will he be good boy throughout then?
Hmmmm ... ...


No comments: