Saturday, March 31, 2018

Bubur Cha Cha


Yesterday morning, a whatsapp message came in.
One of my 四大美女 friends said she would be making bubur cha cha, and would bring to the rest of us.
My四大美女 friends (SF / WL / SC / SL) were from my Secondary School days. 
It was just 5 years ago that we graduated. Hahaha.

The timing was changed from before 12noon to after 12noon to around 2pm. It was ok for me, until Karinna said she had some massage around 1pm.
So I told SL I cannot receive the dessert in person, and may have to pass to the people at my home.

I was out with Zyan, we were at Udders after alighting Karinna for her massage.
We had ice cream on waffles. Greedy father and son. It was not long after lunch.
Must be belly belly ho jiak!

With the whatsapp avalanche, the Uber-like-treat delivery was made to my home. J

Zyan was just reading his story books at Udders, and met 2 friends whom he played a little with.

Time passed quite fast, and nearly forgot to go and pick Karinna. :P
Didn’t go anywhere after picking her. Went straight back home.

First thing home, my helper said the bubur cha cha is here. Also, got some pizza and bread from Karinna’s friend.
Wah. Whole day can eat free things. Not bad. :P

Karinna likes bubur cha cha, so poured out 1 for her.
I personally don’t really eat that, although I don’t resist it.
I took a few scoop. Not bad. 爱心甜点。赞啦!



Belly good!
You want some?

No comments: