Friday, June 8, 2018

Penny Bites


Just when I was about to reach home earlier today, my helper called me.
Cannot catch head or tail what she was trying to say.

When I got home, she told me Zyan got bitten.
By Penny of course.
And apparently a little bad, as there was quite some blood.
He was holding onto tissue paper wrapping on his left toes.
He wasn’t really crying, but can see the agony on his face.

This was bound to happen somehow.
Despite the numerous reminders to him not to disturb the dog, he was always full of mischief and want to disturb the dog every now and then.
Still, had to chide him for his own mischief, and now have to suffer the consequence of trying to disturb the dog.

According to him, he was using one of the dog toys, and hit onto the side of Penny.
So brave right? I also dare not do that now.
Serve him right or not?? Hmmm
And then the dog just pounced on him. Not sure why not his hands though, but bit his left foot.
He also cannot remember how.
I can understand that, as I was one of those come-over-person (过来人). LOL
2 little red dot-bites on top, and minor cut on 4th toe

Deeper cut at bottom of 4th toe

So helped him to the toilet and washed up his wounds.
Took a look.
Two small dot-bites on top of the foot.
Fourth toe is the one that got bruised. One side of the fourth toe had a small cut. The bottom edge of the fourth toe had a deeper cut.
I used a napkin to wrap and tie around his left foot, to help stop and soak the blood.

He looked somewhat ok after that, albeit a little pale.
Let him played some ipad and he momentarily forgot his pain.

My niece came over my place to pick up something. She was afraid of the dog also. :P
As long as ignore the dog, and don’t disturb her, life should still be blissful. Take note!

At dinner, Zyan said he has no appetite and went to the bed and rested.
After my dinner, went to check on him. He still got up and wanted to watch TV.
So I applied some oil onto his wound at that time.
Suddenly he felt like vomiting. And went to the toilet to vomit out.
Wow. I think might be related to the trauma.

In any case, brought him to clinic after checking out the clinic if they do cuts treatment.
They do, so brought him to get better disinfection and bandage.
I think when cleaning, it probably hurts quite a bit.
He didn’t cry, and screamed a little in pain.
No whining though.
Doctor said will need to change dressing every day for the next 5-7 days.
If really need to, then will have to stitch.

And so he is now an experienced bandaged ‘crusader’ of elbow and foot.


No comments: