Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Covid-19 Part2

72 hours have passed.
Now it's already 3 days since I tested ART positive.

Therefore, today is the day to check my ART result again.

Voila!


Still positive.
$@#%^%$^&#$@#$^$%&^&%@#5

On a bright side, Karinna's ART turns out to be negative now.
Zyan's test in the morning before he went to school was negative as well.

For precaution, I think will let Zyan do another ART tomorrow before going to school.

Technically, if following MOH's protocol, it's already 7th day since the HRW, so can actually be automatically 'discharged' from the HRW protocol.
Meaning, he doesn't really need to do ART all the time.
Still a good practice generally to do so before going out.

Oh well, will have to monitor my result again tomorrow or the day after.
Else, 7 days from 19 Feb, I will also be able to 'discharge' myself from the HRW protocols.
25 Feb will be the 7th day. 

Will see.

No comments: