Friday, January 26, 2007

Old friend

on the way to work....while waiting at busstop near chinatown waiting for 197 service
a big car horned at me
i think it's a nissan x-trail

a bit blur lah....then the drive wave at me...and point at himself (telling me: it's me!) and smile at me
i hamsom right?? hehehe
an old friend Chin Wee!
looks a bit thinner now than the last time i saw him...or at least from where i was looking.
of course...being in traffic...he has to move on.....and he signal his hands like a phone at his years, obviously say..call me call me
i so smart right?? ;)

then come to think of it.... we knew each other since secondary school time. Yes. Temasek Seconday. he is 1 yr my junior. just happened that we always sit around the same place before lessons start..playing chess etc.... and then knew each other lor
of course...plus the fact that he used to be a child actor... i remember the show Xiao DD, abt a robot lah... other than that cannot remember liow

then happen to meet him again in NUS doing comp sci course... and he happened to be always with a classmate of mine. they are married already as of last i had email correspondence with him...so cool huh? :)

but since he driving...i didn't call him immediately lah.... just send him a SMS
and hor....i dun really like to send SMS 1 ok.... whoever receive SMS from me...
buy 4D...
my SMS is always SNS (short n sweet)

anyway... always good to see old friends....

No comments: