Monday, August 27, 2007

DIMP

Hmmm. For the uninitiated, DIMP is not for dimple or what. It's Industry Solution for Discrete Industry - Mills Products from SAP.
Ahhh yes. Jargon for me too. :P
Too chim for most people actually, but this is my blog. I write what I write. :P

Anyway, was asked to help activate the DIMP solution for the ECC system for that Kedah project. Well, it's out of scope for me actually, but because my installations were done pretty fast, I sort of kaypoh and help lah.
Of course, whatever time spent, it's chareageable eh? hehe

Damn long never do these kind of Industry Solutions installations. And nowadays it's quite different from how it was previously. Anyway, took me a quite to check through lots of notes, and hit a few walls, before finally get the chance to activate the DIMP add-on.
Activation is still in progress as of now, not sure the outcome will be postive or negative. Whatever it is, come what may, que sera sera. Ki si lah, si lah.


Orr-mii-tor-hoot.
I will know later. :)

No comments: