Friday, August 31, 2007

Papaya

So how was the celebration for my wife?

Not much actually.

Bought her yet another pendant. Now I feel poor again. AAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I think it's quite nice lah. Here's the pendant:

Was deciding whether to get this or the one below:
After much deliberation, chose the first one.
Anyway, the second choice has not stock available for black colour at that time. Only gold/champagne colour available, which looks alright. I prefer the elegance of the black for the pendant. :D

So how? You think the choice is good?
Don't really care about your answer lah. hahaha

So in the evening, went to Vivo City to catch a movie. Movie "881"! Took a quick bite before going into the cinema at 1900hrs.
I think the movie is alright. Lots of dialogues in Hokkien, which can be a little difficult for my wifey to understand. Subtitles are helpful at those times. heheh
The songs are quite nice.
The most famous song of the show? 一人一半!

And the duet version of the song:

No comments: