Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wedding Dinner

This month, I had gone for 2 wedding dinners.

One for my colleague, Wee Chee's, on the 6th of June. Another was yesterday for my cousin's wedding.

Although we don't know this cousin well, and probably most of this part of the relatives, I reckon it is still good to meet them once in a while.
We don't even visit them during Chinese New Year nowadays! Goodness huh!?!?

Anyway, a surprising new auntie, whom I have no recollection at all, appeared at the wedding dinner.
She's my mom's younger sister, who was still uncontactable last month.

My uncle must have been very resourceful to be able to find her. Cool.

Our dinner table only comprises of my siblings and their spouses respectively.
Five of us, x2, and that makes it 10 persons. Plus 2 little toddlers with us.

I didn't bring my camera, but with my limited capabilities of my phone camera, I took a picture of the little Matthew. He has been a little more responsive these days, but still as shy as always.
Casper is forever the hyper one, but he loves to give me flying kisses. hahaha
So here's little Matthew with his parents.

The dinner ended like about 11pm! A little late huh.

By the time reached home, it was like already midnight.
Long night.

No comments: