Monday, June 29, 2009

X-Ray

This afternoon, left office earlier. Headed to Tampines Polyclinic.

I've been having this occasional pain in my left knee recently.
Most of the time, it's perfectly ok. However, at times, I will experience some tingling pain there, which will always give me some kind of surprise. :O

Can't be exercise injury, as I have not done lots of it anyway.

So to play safe, I decided to consult a doctor, and hopefully get an X-Ray taken.

The polyclinic was not very crowded, but still, since it is a subsidised medical consultation, the crowded is definitely larger than the normal GP clinic.

After telling the doctor my problem with the knee, went to have the X-Ray taken.
It was pretty fast.

Then went back to the doctor for the result.

Result was good. Everything is normal, nothing seems to be abnormal from the X-Ray taken. Everything is perfect with my knee, but I still feel the pain now and then.

I was given some painkillers (quite a fair bit actually!), and Fastum gel to apply and rub on the knee.

See how long this pain is going to stick with me then.
hehehe

No comments: