Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hamsom Boy

This afternoon, it another appointment time with our son. :P
Went for the usual check-up, which is now shortened to once per 3 weeks.
It's 30 weeks and 2 days as of today!
Counting down ... ... ... like counting down to 2010 like that. :P

Of course, nothing is better than hearing the doctor says "Good good good".
And the baby is growing very well!
That's the way ah-ha ah-ha! I like it! Ah-ha ah-ha!

Brought our camera there, but I cannot take any picture or video.
Why?
Because my blur blur wife took out the memory card from the camera, and never put it back.
Obviously I didn't know.

Luckily, this time round, the doctor gave a CD and 1 picture.
It is a still picture of the 4D-picture of baby.
The HAMSOM BOY! :D

Actually, I don't know what 4D he was talking about.
At first I thought he was joking about giving us a 4D number to buy.
And then the picture, how 4D is it?
4th-D to me is time dimension, how to see? hehehe

Anyway, he cut 2 videos for us. It's the 4D-view of the baby.
First one he took, was pretty good.

Then he tried to do a second take, but this time round, the video of it is not so great.


Next appointment time would be 2010 already.
See ya in 2010 hamsom boy! ;)

No comments: