Thursday, December 31, 2009

Perfect Imperfections

The other day I happened to chance upon a new publications call "Good Paper".
It's a free bi-monthly, bi-lingual newspaper that is devoted to only positive side of news.
It also features insipiration stories of ordinary people, and it comes to you free.

It was in that reading, I read something interesting.
I just sort of remember earlier on, and decided to search for it.

It's from this guy who has quite an interesting blog.

I shall not copy and paste that interesting article, but you can read it from this particular entry from this blog.

Interestingly, there's a video which is quite interesting in there too. It's more touching than intesting actually.


While browsing around, I also saw this video from Yasmin Ahmad, who passed away few months back.
It has a very unique way of expressing love.


I guess we're all imperfect anyway.
So to my wife, don't complain so much. hahaha

No comments: