Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bus

Morning went to customer's site to continue the last bit of installation for the Production system.
By the time the things were completed, was already about noon time.

Decided not to work too long today. Been spending too much time already on that. Weekends should be kept minimal for work. :D

Today didn't have my car. Karinna needed the car to go for her massage.
Fine.

I rely on my own 'kar' then.
此kar非彼car.

So I took a bus along Xi Lin Road. The frequency for Bus 35 is pretty low, about 25mins during off peak hours. D'uh!

Took to Bedok, had my quick lunch, then took the bus to check out my dad.
DAMN LONG never take Bus 225 already. Taking that bus somehow made me feel like back to school days. hahahaha
Ever since we shifted from Bedok to Tampines, Bus 225 is history to me.
For a period of time, my parents were not staying at the Bedok old house anyway, so no chance to appear back here too.

Still the same route, not much change for that.
Now I'm at the old house. Dad is somewhere watching TV.
While waiting for Karinna and my car, I just sit around loiter for a while.

No comments: