Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Heavier Boy

I realised some of the embedded videos in my blog entry, do not get 'published' when the RSS feed into my facebook.
And I don't intend to find alternative means to enable that.
heh heh heh

Well, it's been quite some time since I posted entry. Rather, very few entries for the last 2 months or so.

Busy, and lazy, and busy. :P
Been working everyday actually, sometimes don't know what I am doing also.
heh heh heh
Enough for the grouse.

Anyway, today went for the gynae checkup again.
Had wanted to take a video of the Ultrascan, but somehow I had problem using my digital camera at that point of time.
So this time, no picture, no video. Only memories. :)

Of course, don't expect me to remember.

Well, little Simon is getting bigger.
This time, his estimated weight is about 2.4kg! A hefty 700gram gain from 3 weeks ago.
Now doctor says he is a little above average in terms of weight.
Other than that, everything is good!

Then the next visit will be 2 weeks later.

It's getting nearer, so exciting! :)

No comments: