Monday, September 22, 2014

GlucosCare Tea

My weight is still about the same.
What have I done wrong?

Many things.

Like I said earlier, I only stick mainly to drinking Honeygar.
Perhaps that is not good enough, and I do think so, not because of Honeygar itself, but because I still eat some 'unheathy' food.
That shows I am not determined enough yet, not diligent enough yet, and not disciplined enough yet, to follow the regime of Full Tummy Detox.
Hmmm. What should I do?

Well, this is my little journey, my own choice of path, and ultimately food.
Blame no one, but myself.

Below is a 10-days peek into what I ate. It is not in full detail of course, but a guide for me to note what I ate for the past many days.
See, to prevent my dad from eating too much mooncakes, I have to gobble some down myself. Plus, there's wedding dinner and some gathering with friends, which would technically add more 'food' to my tummy.
Excuses excuses! :P

Anyway, today's main point here is to introduce this thing called GlucosCare Tea.

This was shared by Alan during the gathering session on 12 September. He's a health buff. Very fit guy.
He recommended this to many people. thus shared this during the gathering.
The main purpose of the tea is to 'block sugar intake', thus reducing the bad consequences of having too much sugar in our body.
His waistline dropped a further couple of inches with the tea, within 2-3 months!

Therefore, I bought a box of it, and started drinking it once a day since last week.
I bought it at Unity, but I think Watson or Guardian might have it as well.
You can try it out too. It's not very expensive. About $30+/- per box for 50/60 sachets.

And if you have tried, and it also produced results for you, let me know. I think some of this statistics would be good for people to know.

As you can see, it's only 2 weeks, and based on what I eat, the result is not good, yet.
I will still update my food intake, and check my weight occasionally, to see how it progress.
It will be interesting to know.

Slowly, and steady. One little baby step at a time.
I am just a baby ... :)

No comments: