Friday, August 21, 2015

Poke Pimple

I had this pimple growing at one end of my cheek near to the end of my lips.
It was there since May I think, might be earlier. Didn't pay much attention to it.

Usually, I poked and that's it. Let it rest a while and it will disappear, so called.

This time round, it was a little resilient to my pokes and pokes and pokes. :(

I didn't really care about it. It grew quite big at one time, much like a carbuncle.
It irriates the people around me (my wife lah...) more than myself.

My sister asked me to go to her shop, but I was pretty much busy to go down for the past many many weeks.
Sometimes I had some time to spare, but was lazy at those times. hehehe

Today, happened to have some time, and have the energy to go.
So I went to her shop.
A little advertisement for her. It's at Blk 108 Hougang Avenue 1.
Click the link to the Facebook page.True Beauty Care

 
I don't know what she did lah.
I just lie there, let her laser here and there I think, at the pimple of course.

I can smell the chow-ta-ness. Not far from my nose after all.
Can feel the blood oozes out as well.
Felt like needles prickling too. LOL

So there I was, given some cream before the procedure. Need to put that for about 20 minutes.


When it is time, no time was spared to poke the pimple off.
Managed to steal a picture halfway. LOL
Pitiful or not?

When my son got home, and having his yogurt, he photobombed me.

 
He quite sweet lah. Tried to kiss my pain away at the plaster.

No comments: