Sunday, May 30, 2010

李寿全 - 张三的歌

I was thinking of a particular song recently.
Very beautiful lyrics, and accompanied with its nice tune, it's simple a classic from the 80s.

Hmmmm. 智元, 爸爸会带你到处去飞翔.

I think I watched the movie, thought not sure why I watched the movie though. It's not one of those popular shows you know. :P

Well, it's hard to find the original MTV for the song, and the only one that I found with its original singer is this:


The song excerpt from the movie, if it means anything at all:


But I think an interesting one would be the following, which features the original singer singing with his daughter.
Very cute.


======================================================

歌名: 张三的歌
歌手: 李寿全
作词: 张子石
作曲: 李寿全


我要带你到处去飞翔
走遍世界各地去观赏
没有烦恼没有那悲伤
自由自在身心多开朗

忘掉痛苦忘掉那地方
我们一起启程去流浪
虽然没有华厦美衣裳
但是心里充满着希望

我们要飞到那遥远地方看一看
这世界并非那么凄凉
我们要飞到那遥远地方望一望
这世界还是一片的光亮

No comments: