Sunday, May 16, 2010

Phone Ring

Early this morning, my mobile phone rings. I answered.
Hmmm. 4.30am.

Not really good to receive phone calls in the middle of the night.

My mom was on the other line. She said she's in hospital, and feeling very uncomfortable on her tummy.
As usual, her tone would be like, hmmm..... how shall I describe that, very uncomfortable. hehehe

She told me to go to hospital to look for her, and before doing that, go to her place and take her medicine, so that the doctor can have a look at her current medicine prescribed.

Oh well, of course kanjiong right? Midnight calls.
So I went to my brother's place. Call his home, no one answered. Call his mobile, never pick up. I mean, who would want to pick up calls in middle of night?
Just me? :P

What to do? I have to 'break into' his home. Details of it shall not be mentioned!
heh heh heh.

So I brought the medicine to hospital, took a while to find her.
At that time, just nice the doctor was around.

It seems like she had some bad stomach for the past 2 days, and decided that it is severe enough to go hospital in the middle of the night.
They gave her some jabs, and needed to do some X-ray just to check.
So she was left under observation for a few hours, while I, don't know what to do, went around looking for food for breakfast.

It was only close to 8am, that my mom called, and said she can go home.

So all is well, and I drove her home, and then back to see my little Zyan.

At least, last night was one night that both my mother and Zyan disturbed me for my sleep. :P

No comments: