Sunday, May 20, 2007

Scolded

Today is Sunday. Went to my sis house, visit my parents.

I asked my nephews and niece how they fare in the mid-year exam.

One said he failed all! That's BenBen. So nice, I didn't beat him. :D
One said he topped as top 5! For 1 subject. Wowee! That's GeneGene. Actually nothing to be proud of. :P
One said she failed the English Paper2! That's Pauline. Overall still pass though.

Hmmm. Doesn't sound very positive huh? Anyway, as long as they do their best, can liow lah.

Then this Ben was talking (via MSN) to his friend. I then very kaypoh lah, talked to his friend on his behalf also.
Dunno what they talking about, so I just chin chai chin chai talk rubbish also.
Then his friend scolded me!!!!
@#!%$#%^%$&^@$#^^%*&(^*&^$@#^&*

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

In the name of jest, heck it! :)

No comments: