Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Demise

Time now is 4.18am. Just came back from the wake 1/2 hour ago.
Oh yes. That grandma had passed away 2 days ago.

Not that there are lots of things to do there. My mom's friend somehow came around 12 midnight I think, could be 11+, not sure. Talk so much, delay until about 3am then go back. And it is all due to me telling her I will send my dad home first, then she left together.
Piang!

So while waiting for her, I was there folding those incense papers, getting ready for it to be burnt few days later. Else how to pass time?????

Time to sleep, and probably will be working from home before going to the wake again.

2 comments:

Simple Woman said...

Hey KC,

My condolence. Reminds me of my great-grandmother who passed away about 3 years ago on 04th June.

Do u still remember her ? She took care of us & the household. She was the super greatgranny who was well respected by the folks at Kaki Bukit CC & RC too.

Miss her badly.

SF, 08.06.07

SK-2 said...

Thanks for the kind words.

Your great-grandma? The one who always waited for you at void deck when you return home late?
That I remember.

Guess that's life. We all moved on.