Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hospital

Eh. Seems like visiting hospitals quite often these few months.

End of last year, had to visit my mother-in-law after she fell down. She's still at MediCare centre, but is improving well now, so hopefully she can be home by end-Aug?

Next, my grandmother who passed away, about 2 months ago?

Then my mother who forgotten why she went clinic, and then was referred to hospital. That was last month?

Today receive SMS from my sis that said that my father was in hospital. Apparently, he went to hospital yesterday morning, after feeling unwell while having his morning coffee at coffeeshop.

He went to CGH, and was admitted.

He did not tell anyone, as he had forgotten our numbers, until this morning, he suddenly remember the maid's number. Before my maid called me, my sis had somehow managed to call around polyclinic and hospital and found out he was hospitalised.

Weird people from Tay family huh?

Should not nothing too serious, still, old people tend to have more sickness generally, and is good to be checked anyway.

Hope he can go home earlier lah.

No comments: