Thursday, July 19, 2007

Jakarta

Now I am in Jakarta. Starting a project here soon, so came down with my colleague to check things out, and do some preliminary training and blueprint works.

Came over here on Monday actually. I went to the airport without any ticket. Just queued at the standby counter, and just wait for seats to be made opened. Luckily, managed to get a seat half hour before the flight, and so here I am!

Was supposed to arrange for return ticket upon reaching, but I forgot! :P
So yesterday called Garuda and managed to confirm a flight back to Singapore on Friday. Funny thing is, must go to the ticketing counter to get the ticket today before 11am! ahhhh... how how?

See how lah. Maybe kena stucked here?!?!?!?

As for the accomodation, quite terok. When back home then I post some pictures of the apartment. hehehe

No comments: