Thursday, July 26, 2007

Visas

This week is basically a Visa-week.

On Monday, had to go to India Embassy to get visa. It was crowded when I was there. The queue was slow at first, but in the end it does move quite alright. On the whole, waited about 1hr before handing in my application for the visa.
Costs? $80 for 6months visa, and I was able to get it the next day.

Today, went to Indonesia Embassy to get visa as well. The last time I came here, the place was a little run down. Apparently it looks different from the last time I was there. It wasn't as crowded as India Embassy, and in fact, I was able to submit my visa application within 20 mins. Could have been shorter if I remembered to bring my pen along with me, and if I didn't use the wrong form. hehehe
Costs? $170 for 1 year visa, and can get it on Friday.

Should be heading to one of these destinations next week.
Hmmmm. So exciting..... *yawn*

No comments: