Monday, September 15, 2008

Ria Apartment

Yesterday when visiting my parents, my sisters were also there.

And they wanted to plan a holiday sometime in Nov or so.

Destination not fixed yet, but most places would be expensive considering the number of people that would be going along.
Australia would probably costs more than $1500 per person. Japan would be similar as well. Bintan nowadays not cheap too.
Genting seems to be on a lower budget side, and my sister even suggested Ria Apartment in Genting.

I've never stayed there before, and I am not sure if I have the free time to go with them this time round. And I just went there like 2 months ago. :P

So I kaypoh a bit, search some thing on Ria Apartment.

Guess what I found:
Ria Apartment

Kinda exciting huh?

Well, I was along in First World Hotel in July. Nothing happened. Nothing has ever happened to me for all the times I've been to Genting.
Hopefully, it will stay that way.

Orr-mii-tor-hoot.

No comments: