Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tutor

Yesterday, my niece Pauline came over to ask me to teach her some of her schoolworks.

Erh. Damn rusty. Some E-Maths stuff on graphs and circles blahblah, and Physics stuff on velocity/acceleration blahblah.
Took me a while to understand what those things are about also.

This Pauline also funny. Say don't know, but cannot tell me what she doesn't know. If she doesn't know what she didn't know, how am I supposed to tell her the things she doesn't know. Prophet Simon not so smart one :P

Anyway, in the end, think most of the things still sovlable. but still got some I don't know. Too chim for my small brain.

Hopefully, she can grasp the concept well, and apply it correctly. Application of concept is far more important than just knowing the concept.

Now, I cannot remember if I had scolded her terokly yesterday or not. Hehehe. Even if so, orr-bii-good. :P

No comments: