Monday, September 15, 2008

Simon Swims

Today is a new day of detoxing.

Was relatively ok in the morning. Afternoon felt a little hungry, so drank the energy juices a little bit more.
Usually, I left that portion untouched, wherever possible.

Maybe the truth is mouth itchy, need to eat some things. Since cannot eat, drink the juice. *shrug*. Whatever.

Was at a customer site whole day today working on initial blueprint document. Got sick of it, went back to office around 4pm. Mainly to take some fax for tingkat meals, and also to copy some files from office's file server.

This is a view of part of Sentosa from the customer's site project office.

Sentosa is of course the island near the top left corner of the picture. The road in the centre is the road leading to Labrador Park.

Went to pick Karinna around 1730hrs, then headed to Tampines Swimming Complex. She has her weekly aqua-aerobics lesson. This time, I went along, to practice my swimming.

Think I am getting better already. I feel that my strokes are getting correct-er and correct-er, if ever such word is possible at all. hehehe
Don't wanna say better, because it is still not so correct.

Sometimes, breathing co-ordination makes me breathless. Like kena asthma attack like that. @!$#@$#&*%^*$%@#%^

Swam for close to an hour, of course with lots of rest in between. My arms felt tired man.

No comments: