Sunday, September 21, 2008

Swiss Backerei

This morning, seven early right early woke up.
We had our 3rd swimming lesson at 0715hrs! Damn early right? Wake up then blur like sotong then drive to Bayshore Park for the lesson.

Surprisingly, the swimming pool water was not too cold. In fact, the temperature was pretty alright. Not bad at all!

So we swam and swam. Think we have all improved, but I think my breathing and relaxation still have lots of room for improvement.
Then the instructor said next lession will have to do 'trap water', and briefly told us the way to do it. Oh great. I'm trapped. All along, I've never been able to do that, and this morning when I tried, I felt I 'trap' like a dog, and more like sink too. Ka na sai.
Next lesson I think will be siong for me. Maybe an oxygen tank would help me.

Anyway, after the lesson, it was like not even 9am yet. We went for our breakfast.

I brought Karinna to Frankel Avenue to this place called "Swiss Backerei". Read about some reviews for this place, and decided to try the things there.

I ordered Rosti with Bratwurst. Bratwurst is sausage lah. Damn chim word right?
This is my Rosti with Bratwurst. Very crispy rosti. ;)

This is Karinna's order. The other famous food there, the Croque is essentially sandwhich topped with cheese with different fillings. She chose Ham, because the shopowner said that's the more popular choice.

Since we had such an exciting breakfast, we decided to top it up with another famous thingy from the shop. A Chocolate Eclair. :D. See the after-swim-and-tired look with the eclair:

All in all, the breakfast costs about $30 leh. How to eat often?

But not bad lah, the food pretty good, the place pretty quainty. Good for wasting time away for a coffee. :)
Can go again!

No comments: