Thursday, February 19, 2009

$2 Breakfast

Now, I am at McDonald at Braddell Road.

Just sent my car to Nissan Service Centre at Toa Payoh, and took the free shuttle to Braddell. :P

Should be collecting my car around 10+, and since the lounge at the service centre has been moved down to ground floor, I decided to wait outside of the service centre, so took the free ride here.

Haven't eaten my breakfast, so stroll into this place, and order the TWO DOLLAR BREAKFAST.

It's not in the menu or on the board, you need to ask for it. I knew about it when I was working in a project previously, when the project teammates go McDonald for breakfast. :P

It's just a coffee, and a Sausage McMuffin, and that's it. Re-fillable coffee as per McDonald's practice too!

Try it next time when you feel like spending less for a McDonald breakfast!

No comments: