Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ERP

Last Monday, 02 Feb, as I drove past the ERP gantry along ECP on the way home, the IU unit in my car beep beep beep beep beep.
Damn noisy.

Then I think to myself, so suay right!?!? Time was 6.02pm.
So I drove carefully, and at the same time, took out my cashcard and re-inserted, and it look perfectly ok leh.

In fact, it was a new card which I have not used since I bought as a spare about 2 years ago. I only started using the card on 01 Feb, and it was working.
Ever since then, it's stuck in my IU unit. The only time taken out was on 02 Feb when it beeped at 6.02pm.

Then yesterday morning, as I drove Karinna to work, we passed by Nicole Highway gantry.
Again, the noisy IU unit beep here and there. Cha si lang, like how my Precious and Sapphire bark like that.
This time, I took out the card and re-inserted back in. Nothing happened!

So I had to revert back to my old card for usage.

Then yesterday received a letter from LTA, saying about my 'offence' on 02 Feb, blahblahblah. I not very happy ok. Not my fault, the cashcard is there, it has value in it, just that it didn't work at that time. from 03-06 Feb, the card was working well also.

So I decided to appeal to LTA, wrote an email to them via their website feedback form. Hopefully, the people are working to at least read emails.

I also went to Nets Cashcard centre at Tiong Bahru to get refund for my faulty cashcard. They changed for me, and refunded me. I asked them for some statement just in case I need to show LTA some 'proof'.

The only thing they can give me is some receipt for the refund, and some transaction statement done with the card prior to yesterday's faulty card issue.

Too blur to see right? :P

No comments: