Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sashimi

Went to Parkway Parade for dinner today.

Went to this little shop at basement area, can't remember the shop name also. Think it's called "Fish Mart" or something like that.

Last weekend, we walked past there, and seems like an interesting place to try.
So there we were today.

Didn't order a lot of stuff actually. Just some sashimi, and fish belly or fish liver. I also cannot make a head or tail of it.
Here's the quarter-eaten sashimi plate:

It's actually not bad, according to Karinna of course. To me, any food that fits to be eaten, is not bad.

Then this is the little bowl of that fish belly or liver, whatever.

Pretty unique I guess. They said it's seasonal. *shrug*

We only ordered these 2, plus the japanese rice.
Ahhhh. I checked. The rice costs $3 a plate each. Damn expensive.

Total damage was about $45. Quite expensive price, especially the rice!!!

Go again? Nah, not me, at least not my wish.
Then again, I never really have craving ... ...

No comments: