Thursday, September 3, 2009

Detoxing ...

I started my detox products yesterday.

I have 4 different items.
Items C/B/A/D (left to right in picture)

A/B/C is to be taken before breakfast and before dinner.
D is before lunch, and before Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

For A/B/C, the procedure is like this.
Pour C into the given container until the C-mark.
Add warm water till A-mark.
Scoop a tablespoon of A pour into the container.
Shake the container for about 4 times, and drink immediately, because it can turn into gel-like very fast.

YUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
*ptui ptui ptui*
Like eating algae like that (not that I know how algae taste like)
It's so damn awful!
Wah piang... nearly died

10 minutes later, need to take B
B is simpler, just pour water into B-mark, and then add 1 tablespoon of B, and then stir it. Drink it.

OOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh
*PTUI PTUI PTUI*
I also dunno how to describe the taste.

Detox with A/B/C is quite a torture. :P

D is much simpler. It's just 2 sachets of the thing, pour into water, and then drink. Easy.
Doesn't taste nice as well, it's not very very awful, but it doesn't taste good.

These few days, the advice is not to take meat.
I assumed fish is not classified under meat, so I still eat some fish.
Actually, I didn't restrain meat-taking, just very little of it.

Hmmm...
How long more can I tahan with this ...

No comments: