Monday, September 7, 2009

Sleepy Weekend

Since back from holiday, I knew I will fall sick, as I had sort of 'groggy' feeling since then.
No fever. A bit of sore throat, and no major coughing.

Was still ok in the early part of last week.
Only last Thursday and Friday, it was a little bit worse, but still endurable.

So I went to see doctor on Saturday.
Confirmed not H1N1, or any of the flu virus.

Doctor gave me antibiotics, some painkillers for the giddiness, and cough syrup.
Boy, the cough syrup is potent.

Drink already, the eyes very hard to keep them open.
In the end, had quite a good nap on Saturday afternoon.

Likewise, Sunday morning, after taking the cough syrup, the Zzzzzzzzzzz monster came to visit me around noon.
Took an hour nap before going to Karinna's friend's place.

It's a darn huge place. Must have been a few millions. Anyway, shall not talk much for the house.
Let it be our dream ... ... ...

Again, last night, can't seem to post entry. I suspect it only happens when I am home, but occasionally, I can still do so at home.
That puzzles me. Since blogging is not an important thing, so heck it!

This morning, I didn't take the cough syrup.
Dangerous. Leave it for the night better, then I can sleep like a baby ...
*wink*

No comments: