Saturday, September 12, 2009

Plumbing

Yesterday came back home, and I was told the dish washing basin area, the water cannot flow down. It 'floods' when we have running water down the basin.

Alamak! Headache!

So today called a plumber to drop by.
Supposed to come around 1pm, but never did until about close to 4pm.
Wah piang, so far off from the estimated time given, might as well don't give me a timing.

Anyway, he came, checked checked, and said.
Need to pump the drain to clear the chokage, need to change some of the existing PVC pipes, need to put more gums to hold the pipes better blahblahblah.
It will cost $290.

Erh.
Do I have a choice?

So let the expert do the work, I can only stare in amazement how fast they can do the job. hehehe

WIthin half an hour or so, it's done!

Sounds like good money isn't it?

And no, I am not thinking of switching line ... :P

No comments: