Sunday, February 4, 2007

Meditation

Yesterday went for the 2nd lesson.

As usual, the ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz monster likes to attack me.
Tak boleh tahan siah!
Then my wife tells me my eyes red red 1, and on verge of closing all the time.

Very hard to practise leh like that. Everytime want to concentrate, then the monster will appear.
Distractions! Distractions! Distractions!

Actually yesterday also went People's Park. Wanted to check out on tour to Japan. To see the Para Para Sakura. Then I can dance para para ok! :D
All the tours for Sakura not ready yet, so cannot find any package also. oh well.

Then the place so crowded. From there can see Chinatown was full of people. Don't even want to think of trying to go inside there.
Driving there is also a nightmare liow. Getting out of People's Park carpark is just as bad!

Conclusion: Best time to go is weekday afternoons! hehe

No comments: