Sunday, February 11, 2007

Very Sick!

Today is not a good day.
Continuing from yesterday's tummy problem, today is just prolonging to make me feel sicker.

Had woken up at around 3+am to LS.
Morning wake up another time LS.
Evening time LS again.
Could have been more, but I was just controlling to make myself visit the toilet less often.

All these are still ok with me.
But one happened at around 7+pm.

For no watever reason, while sitting dow watching TV, I suddenly feel COLD.
BRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I usually feel warm all the time.

You know, I feel so cold that I shiver. And just cannot stop shivering. Even when I jump onto my bed and pull the blanket all over me, I am shivering like mad!
And due to shivering, my muscles were all tensed up! Geeeeeez

Karinna tried rubbing my thighes and arms, but no use lah.
I felt very miserable actually, but I only tell myself try to counter the pain, and if possible, fall asleep!

Dunno how, after shivering for I think 10 minutes or so, I managed to fall asleep! :)

By the time I wake up about 1/2 hr or so later, you cannot imagine the kind of relief I feel.

Maybe have to see doctor tomorrow already. :P

No comments: