Sunday, February 25, 2007

Quiet day

Yesterday was a quiet day.
Didn't really have any plan to go anywhere.

Anyway, as usual I am always on second level support duty on Saturdays.
Was fine until about 3+pm that I have to take a look onto the problem reported.

Not really a major one, just need to take some time for the data to be loaded correctly.
In the end, it looks like it is going smooth, so I left it to my colleague to continue the work.

Then went to see my mother-in-law at Econ.
No place to sit, so I have to sit outside reading newspaper. I really just go and "SEE" her.
See and sit down elsewhere. hahaha

Then went for the meditation lesson. Last lesson. This time talks about some preparation needed prior to going to retreat. Next retreat is from Mar13 to Mar22, can't really go. Too close to my Japan trip.

Then went to Cold Storage at Katong Mall. It's 24 hrs!
By the time reach home, already 1130pm.

Just to check to make sure the things were done ok in the afternoon, went to check customers' system to see how the monitoring went during the day.
Seems good.

No comments: