Monday, April 23, 2007

BI

Eh, not bi, as in the erh... sexual preference ok!

BI = Business Intelligence.
I don't have, so don't ask me. :D

Today has been, I won't say busy, but pretty pre-occupied.
Was early in office, and plounged down to prepare some demo stuff.

Need to show the darn SAP BI Tools, mainly on the features/capabilities of BI 7.0, aka NetWeaver 2004s.

So was browsing my SAP BI IDES system for reports to work on, and also prepared some stuff on using Report Designer, and a little of Workbook Designer. All these new stuffs are giving headaches, but I think slowly getting used to them now.

Next is the highly chim chim Visual Composer. Took a long time to figure out how to use some of the stuff. And the way I look at it, I probably used about about 10-20% of its capabilities. Didn't do any analytical application yet, but Visual Composer is supposed to provide a simple visual platform to allow users to create analytical applications.
Chim?
D'oh!

No comments: