Sunday, April 22, 2007

Camera

Today (rather yesterday, since it's already past 12midnight), had been out whole day.

We bought a new digital camera. It's a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX01. We were deciding between this, and a Canon model. This model has anti-handshake feature, which is the major reason why it was chosen, because in terms of size, it is a little bulkier than the Canon model.

It comes with 1x2GB and 1x1GB SD card memoryas free gift. I think it is more than sufficient for use. Our trip to Japan was using a borrowed Minolta camera, and using 1GB memory. Still, I think we may not be using even 512MB yet.
Free gifts also include camera case, and a carrying case which includes mini tripod and cleaning kit. Don't think will ever use the carrying case items though.

Expensive? Costs us $499. Slightly more than my budget for it, but I think it's alright. Not too expensive in my opinion.

Hope it can come in handy for the next trip..... :)

No comments: