Thursday, April 26, 2007

Went to my sister's shop around 4:40 today. Expected, the karaoke singing continues.
That simply means that HDB is not working, inefficient, and cannot enforce its rules that certain shop operators must have approval prior to operations.

4 days have passed, and I have no reply from HDB. No email, no phone calls.
Calls were made, and the person who was taking charge of the case, never pick up the call.

So I was sitting in the shop, cracking my head, and thinking to myself. What if, no damn right people is able to help to resolve the issue? What if, when we go to Punggol MP, we are referred back to Aljunied GRC? That would have been a biggest joke for Singapore MPs. :P
We'll see.

As I was walking in the shop, something came to my mind. If the neighbour can produce noise, hmmmmmmmm, SO CAN I!
So I whack on our part of the partition, and fair enough, someone came over to check what happen. I was trying to go into the shop's main door, but no one simply bothered.

So I introduced myself, and asked for audience of the person responsible. Well, dumb me, I was told to talk to the owner instead. I was quite pissed initially, but I was happy to think that I can use the same answer the next time when I test to see if the wall is breakable, and how loud it can produce sound.

I won't take much action, until next Wednesday.

No comments: