Thursday, April 19, 2007

Cheap Thrill

Yesterday, I was home early, rather, normal lah, about 6+pm.

Then once settled down, I was looking out from my kitchen window, see if Karinna would be home yet or not. She called to say she would buy dinner back mah.
My tummy so big, need to fill up with things. hehehe

Then that small dog got so excited, keep tugging me and wanting me to carry her (to look out of the window too).
Did a few times, they damn happy.
Then decided not to carry them, then Sapphire not happy, keep barking at me.
Precious is more obedient, she won't bark at me, but she loves to bark at strangers.

So when Karinna is back, I demo-ed a while at the living room kitchen.
True enough, Sapphire back at me for not carrying her. hehehe

For cheap thrill, my kawaii wife also tried to do the same. She first carried Sapphire to the window, then put her down. After a while, Sapphire barked at her too.
Karinna felt so thrilled. hahaha
Cheap thrill lah.

Today she tried to do the same again. FAILED
hahahahaha

No comments: