Sunday, June 22, 2008

Big Day

Today is my Big Day.
We had some $20 voucher at this place called Big-O at Wheelock Place.

My significant other 'treated' me lunch at Sakae Sushi. I paid.
Then went Borders, and walked around Isetan at Lido there. Bought some Japanese beers. I paid.

Karinna bought quite a number of books from Borders. She loves to read. I don't.

Then legs tired, we went to Big-O around 2+pm probably.

So we ordered some drinks, and a slice of cake. Simply to make use of the vouchers which will expire at end of this month.



Just no candles that's all. hehehe

Anyway, after that, went to my sister's home. Karinna got my niece to order some bags from internet, and we were going there to collect the bags.
Then it's time to go home.

hehehe. Sounds like I have nothing today huh?
Then again, I have my wife around me. That's good enough for a simple man like me.
Simple Simon. :D

No comments: