Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Still Photography

Monday morning, while getting in my car to go for work, I noticed something on the top of my car. I spotted it, and ignored it.

So off I went, sent Karinna to office, then went to office to settle some administrative stuff. When I got off my car, that something was still lingering on my car-top.


Can you see what that is?
So smart. It's a fly that loves my car so much that just simply won't go away even after travelling like 20km.

Again, I ignored it, went to a customer site at Harbour Front. Then I parked my car.
Ta-dah!!!!!!!!!!


I'm such a wonderful photographer! :P
I wonder how it got stucked on my car. I'm sure I didn't put any glue on my car. :P

My car was pretty dirty, and yesterday didn't had a chance to go and wash my car.
Today had wanted to, but also no time, until evening. But then, a heavy downpour in the afternoon managed to clean a little of my dirty old car.

It's not looking very clean, but definitely ok for sometime.
But then, the defiant fly is gone ... ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting topics could give you more visitors to your site. So Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Baw ah, kasagad sa imo maghimo blog. Nalingaw gd ko basa.

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.