Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Medic! Help!

Karinna had some busy medical day today.

Morning went SGH to have some scan done. At least result is "No Deep Vein Thrombosis", so it is good.
I didn't accompany her, as I have some tasks to be done at project site.

After lunch, went over to another project site. Goodness, that damn basis guy don't know did what yesterday, make the system problematic for us. Configurations were not able to be brought into the 'going-live-this-weekend' system.
Took me and Herman some troubleshooting to enable some of the configurations active in the system. Painful process.
Couldn't stay too late, as Karinna had another appointment to have a second opinion on her knee problem.

So left the site, and went over to Novena to look for her.

I only know she went to consult Dr Benedict Tan, the ex-national sailing athelete.

As I reached Novena, I saw a new building Novena Medical Centre, then I figured it must be there. I just went to the building, tried looking for Clinic related to Dr Benedict Tan.
Bingo. Then I found her.

At least this Dr Tan not so bad, didn't just advise to do operation.
A more progressive approach would be taken to see if her knee problem can be corrected, possibly with physio, then some injection to reduce the impact of cartilage friction. If nothing helps, cut her knee.

Sounds good? Cool.

No comments: