Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Birthday Boy. Hmmm. Old Boy.

Today, I was at one of our customers' site with my other colleagues. I was talking to another colleague over Yahoo Messenger, and she suggested to meet up for dinner with some of the company staff.

Actually, she wanted to give a surprise birthday 'celebration' for Herman, one of the bosses. His birthday happened to be 2 days ago, 01 June.

So the plan was, she would 'need' his help for some of the problem faced at work, and they'll meet up somewhere in Plaza Singapura. Meanwhile, 2 of my other colleagues would have been there to book for some seats at some restaurant.
From my end, I have 4 other colleagues at the project site, and we'll join them at the restaurant.
I had earlier told the 4 colleagues not to hint to Herman of our appearances at Plaza Singapura.

Anyway, we went there after Herman left. We reached there after him obviously, so we are not able to see his 'surprised' face, if any. :D

Dinner was ok. We ate at Pizza Hut.
Then we had a birthday cake, and that Herman shy to have people sing birthday song to him, and keep telling us not to sing song. In the end, the restaurant itself play birthday song, so, none of our business.

Since it's a working day, after the dinner, basically left for home. I then went to pick Karinna home. She was meeting friend for dinner as well.

So here's some photo of the Teddy-bear boss of Hypercube:

No comments: