Sunday, June 15, 2008

Busy

I was going through some old mails, and was more or less trying to do maintenance to my inbox etc, then I stumbled this part of an email content correspondences with my erh...erh... old old ex-classmates.

They were 'talking' in the email, and I was not responding for some time, and then I just replied a message, and someone said: "oh u still around... thot our topics too boring for u".

Then my reply below:
=== BEGIN ===
of course me around...i was just lazy
uhhh...i mean busy

actually... i m just funny
you may find that i am crappy
wat's more impt is that my words make u happy

i think i am simply crazy
to make myself feel a teeny weeny bit of clowny
the sky today is indeed cloudy
it makes my day feel a little gloomy

it's just the work that make us moody
go tell the boss he's such a bloody
still...i have to earn some money
better go and tell him sorry

so dun be worry, just be happy ...
*giggle*
=== END ===

I thought quite cool. That's me. C@@L

No comments: